Lanham United Methodist Church
Sermon Outline (powerpoint slide)
1. With Faith beyond Doubt (for the Doubtful) - April 28
2. With/for the Downtrodden - May 5
3. For the Sheep without a Shepherd - May 12
4. For the Frustrated Fishers of Men - May 19
5. For the True Shepherds - May 26
6. For the Left-Behind - June 2
7. For the Called-Out - June 9: "Day of Pentecost"
During the Great 50 days, Easter-tide, the Risen Lord Jesus
appeared to His beloved disciples and empowered them
to bring His gospel to the ends of the earth.
Worshipers will redefine the locality for the Great Commission
while gathering to bear witness of God’s mighty acts in Jesus
through the resurrection.
The destination for the gospel of Jesus today shall include
our beloved ones living at the ends of the earth –
Please bring young disciples to church on Sundays during
Easter-tide - The Great 50 Days!